Thursday, May 26, 2011

Movie News: The Hunger Games

Have you been wondering the latest on The Hunger Games movie?  Of course you have!  Well, I've been enjoying all of the updates Jenni Elyse has been posting on her wonderful blog.  Click here to see all of her Hunger Games updates.

I'm really excited about this cast which includes some surprises like Lenny Kravitz and Woody Harrelson.

Go check out some of the news.

Are you excited about the movie and the cast?  Did you check out Jennifer Lawrence on the cover of Entertainment Weekly?  I was so happy to pull that issue out of my mailbox.  I had no doubt they could Katniss-ize her.

P.S. I stole this picture of Lenny Kravitz from Jenni Elyse's blog.  I hope she doesn't mind, but it makes my blog more attractive like that.  You're welcome.

Jennifer

Subscribe: rss Follow: twitter goodreads Contact: email

2 comments:

  1. I love the EW cover. Jennifer Lawrence looks awesome as Katniss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS--I don't mind the linkage or the picture stealing at all. I got it from an image search anyway. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me on Twitter! RSS Feed Email Me! Friend Me on Goodreads! Follow Me on Instagram!

 
Powered by Blogger