Monday, September 8, 2014

September 8 | Currently Reading

Last week was a light week for me reading-wise. US Open tennis is going on so I've been pretty glued to that. The book I was reading was also a chunky one!

In case you missed it, I posted a mini review of The Island of Dr. Moreau by H.G. Wells, books added to my wishlist last week, and the books I'm reading with my kids.

I finished reading Wool by Hugh Howey. It was a really great read. I'll be sure to have a review up for that one soon.


Now I'm reading Nick Cutter's The Deep. It's not due out for quite some time, but I couldn't help myself.


What are you reading this week? Be sure to let me know in the comments or leave me a link!


This post is being shared as part of Book Journey's It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

Jennifer

Subscribe: rss Follow: twitter goodreads Contact: email

1 comment:

  1. It Waits Below and The Deep both look good. You're right, there isn't enough underwater terror out there. I'll have to check out your Dr. Moreau review...

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me on Twitter! RSS Feed Email Me! Friend Me on Goodreads! Follow Me on Instagram!

 
Powered by Blogger